My First Travel to another Country

My First Travel to another Country


Traveling to another part of the world is a unique experience, don’t you think? Traveling to another country is a desire that many people have, regardless of the country to which we want to travel, because there are many countries on which to know absolutely everything: culture, gastronomy, history, among other striking aspects. Because of this, today I would like to share my experience of my travel to Mexico, an impressive experience that I will never forget. Let's start!



Well, I'll be honest... I did not think that the experience I am going to talk about would come to me so soon, since at the age of 14 years old I had the opportunity to travel another country. I tell you...

It was the month of December of the year 2019, my parents and I were in our house. It seemed to be a normal day, where we were going to spend the Christmas and New Year holidays at the home of some relatives. I was calm, having fun with the Nintendo Switch that I had received a year before, when suddenly... My parents tell me that we are going on a travel to another country!


I could not believe it! My Christmas present was going to be a travel to another country. Indeed, I felt very excited, since it was going to be my first travel outside of Costa Rica, and I would have the opportunity to travel by plane for the first time. However, I also felt some fear, since I had never traveled by plane. By the time I traveled by plane for the first time, I was feeling very nervous, but after the plane took off, I really enjoyed the view that came my way afterwards when we were flying. My parents and I traveled to Mexico, since a friend of my father had invited us to his wedding, and by the way we were going to spend the holidays there.


My parents and I traveled with Volaris airlines, and when we arrived at the airport, my father's friend met us. We stayed in Mexico for 2 weeks, and we certainly went to various places in the country. We also attended the wedding and met the wife of my father's friend. That travel made me feel very happy, since it was an unforgetabble experience. We traveled to various places such as the Teotihuacan Pyramids, the Tolantongo Caves, the Chapultepec Zoo, the Chapultepec Castle, and we also saw the Palace of Fine Arts, the National Palace of Mexico and the Hidalgo Theater. The hotels where we were staying were located in Mexico City and Tezontepec respectively.




After an unforgettable vacation, we returned to Costa Rica. Now that I knew what it was like to travel on a plane, I no longer worried about the return trip. After arriving at the Juan Santamaria Airport, my parents and I went to San Jose, and then we arrived in Cartago to return to our home. We also brought a few souvenirs, but truly the travel to Mexico was something that left a mark on me and that I will never forget.

Well, that would be all for now. I hope you liked this story of my first travel to another country. And you? Have you had the opportunity to travel to another country? And if so, which country? See you till the next post!

Comentarios